Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 124!

Merry Little Christmas!
Happy Three Kings Day!
Merry 12th Day of Christmas!


Some how with the chaos of the holidays I forgot to take any photos and post for Christmas. So instead for Little Christmas I'll do a post of some amazing things I got for Christmas.



















If you know me, then you know I am obsessed with Rainbow Brite. Have been since I was a kid. I seriously have a decent sized collection of the original dolls. I happened to be missing one and the amazing Dan found it for me. Kitty Brite! It's insane for a white furred doll, circa 1985, to be in this good of condition.


















My brother is a genius. I had asked for these light up jars that are on thinkgeek.com. There are few different ones, either they just emit a color, purple, yellow, blue, or they have two that look as if there are fire flies in them. They range between twenty and thirty dollars, kinda pricey. My brother decided to be creative, and actually made me red and blue light up jars instead. How cool is this?

























I looove the artist Arthur Rackham. He illustrated for an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Peter Pan book and a few other fairytales. My mom bought me this book and I was so psyched about it because there is a piece of his that I absolutely love and wanted. The Old Woman in the Woods. There is just something about that illustration that I adore and I got it now!


















Next to Rainbow Brite, Alien Ant Farm is another obsession of mine. They've been my favorite band since I'm twelve. Before they were on a huge label they put out an albulm called "Greatest Hits". This cd is near impossible to find, and if you do find it it's over 100 bucks. Go check ebay! My sister somehow found it and I was speechless when she gave it to me. It's seriously sitting on my shelf like a trophy.


"She lays to watch her fly. Attracted towards the light."

No comments:

Post a Comment