Friday, January 13, 2012

The little bit of random...

I may be the most obnoxious person on the planet.


The other day I played battleship for the first time! I know, how can that be possible? I owned it before, but never ever played it. So Dan and I decided to play it (I murdered that game), and while playing Dan sunk one of my ships, so like the commercial I yelled "You sunk my battleship!" Apparently, and I had no idea, not all the ships you have are battleships! Who knew? And Dan didn't actually sink my battleship but sunk something else. So to be the annoying person that I am, after anything he sunk of mine, I came up with new names like, you sunk my kayak! rowboat! canoe! raft! submarine! I find myself more amusing than most, I get that. When we were playing a second game I suddenly ran out of other watercraft names, so I shouted "You sunk my cheerio!"
















Oh Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. I used to read my sister's comics when I was 14 and that was one of them. Happy Noodle Boy was a comic within that comic and I always loved the quote "You will not sink my cheerio!" from it. Any time someone bothers me, I always think of that quote and it makes me laugh.


"I'm sinking like a stone in the sea."

No comments:

Post a Comment