Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 144!

I'm sick! It always happens at the most inconvenient times, you know when your friend is having an engagement party. Lacking a voice, having glands super swollen, and a throat feeling as if it's lodged with broken glass, I sadly had to skip out on the party. Between school and work, I severely lack a social life and getting sick killed it even further.

So sitting home I tried to get some rest but couldn't, for the crazy amounts of noise outside, like metal banging, cheering, and some guy on a mic. To make a long story short, after desperately trying to figure out what was going on across the street, I used my zoom lens on my camera to see that the new neighbors were having a wrestling match.
















Seriously a legit wrestling match going on, they had built a wrestling ring in the yard, had a ref and guys in spandex.

















I have a feeling I was caught spying, however I truly don't care. If this is going on in your yard it's a sure thing the neighbors are going to be watching, wondering what is going on.














Anyways is this not the strangest thing? I'm kinda hoping more of this stuff goes on, it'll make for an interesting summer.




"Cause she's watchin' wrestling"

No comments:

Post a Comment