Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 169!

Def Leppard and Poison!

Exactly one year ago I was supposed to see Def Leppard perform at PNC. I bought tickets for my mom and I but then the show was postponed. And of course rescheduled for when I would be on vacation, so we couldn't go. Def Leppard came around again and this time I was able to see them! Way more money for these seats than the ones I had last year, and wayyyyyy higher up in the arena, the view was eh but could have been worse. There were seats way higher than mine.

Poison opened. Never really into them, but they put on a great show.



















Def Leppard was amazing.



















Here is part of Pour Some Sugar on Me. You can tell I was dancing, and I'm almost certain you can hear my mom singing.



"Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light"

No comments:

Post a Comment