Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 46!

Valentine's Day!

For Valentine's day I went to Medieval Times! I loooove this place.









Front row baby! This was my fourth time going to Medieval Times, and for the first time we were rooting for the Red Knight. Out of all of them, he was definitely one of the coolest knights. Plus he tossed me a pink carnation, which was pretty awesome. Sadly I didn't get a photo of him and his coolness.

I did however, get a bad photo of Lord Chancellor. It took him probably about twenty minutes to do all the Birthday and Valentine's Day shout outs. I'm almost certain my name was the only name there not said : (
One of my four Valentines. We look too fancy with our red crowns, I know. I'm pretty sure all of us on the Red Knight's side were the coolest.
















I have to say, even though I love screaming and cheering for my knight to win...I really go for the soup. There is just something about the soup at Medieval Times that I can't get enough of. I could probably bet that it comes from this giant can with a generic label, but it's really good! lol. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm sure no one else was going to give up their soup for me, I would have had more than two helpings. 


"Cable cars run through my mind. I think up north on Valentine. Maybe we drink to old friends."

1 comment: