Monday, February 14, 2011

The little bit of random...

For Valentine's Day I decided I would make a list of things that I love. Well, just things that I loved today.
I love...
1. MSG having the dog show today, there are beautiful dogs all over the surrounding areas.
2. The ICP store. I know it stands for International Center of Photography but when I see ICP I think of Insane Clown Posse. And it makes me laugh thinking of ICP having a store.
3. Everyone at school today being too cool to wear pink or red for Valentine's Day.
4. Two random people in Penn giving out Valentines to the homeless.
5. The Philly campaign all over Penn. It's one of my favorite campaigns.
6. Chase is another. "Chase What Matters." I love that.
7. Having four, yes four, Valentines today!
8. Leaving Bieber Valentines for my family, more so, the poster I enclosed in my mother's laptop for her to find.
9. Still having my purse and jacket smelling like Arirang today, after my not-so-romantic romantic date with Rachael last night.
10. Lastly, this guy!

I'm almost certain that is the same case from Inception. And If so, I'm pretty sure his date is going to be quite pleased... flowers and dream sharing? Sounds like the ultimate Valentine's Day.


"I'm on my feet, I'm on the floor, I'm good to go. Now all I need is just to hear a song I know. 
I wanna always feel like part of this was mine. I wanna fall in love tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment