Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 24!

AC day 2!

Not sure why I did this, probably because I've been taking pictures of the sunrise since the days of watching it by the Verrazano Bridge...so in 20 degree weather, I decided to get up early to take photos on the beach. I wasn't the only crazy out there doing it, surprisingly.
The pictures were well worth it.

More corny pictures...in the bathroom!
See, a bench in the shower.


This next photo is my favorite. The two of us are broke, and I mean really broke. Not from gambling or anything, though that did eat our money away, we just don't have much. So to save money, Heather and I decided that we would buy food from PathMark. We seriously ate pepperoni and cheese sandwiches, pistachios, tomato and mozzarella salads and seven layer cakes for two days. It was awesome.

Creepy, the mannequins in Bally's were soo creepy. I'm swearing they were once people, like House of Wax style! Btw I'm blowing a kiss to the donkey.


After this photo, we called it a night. We were spotted by two people at street level, two people we kinda were avoiding lol.


You put a mirror in the elevator, and you know this is going to happen...

-"Not sure if you know this about me, but I don't wear pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment