Thursday, October 6, 2011

The little bit of random...

Viral marketing! One of my favorite things.

If you haven't read The Hunger Games, I suggest you go to the library and pick up at least the first book of the trilogy. When your done I'm sure I won't have to tell you what to do, because on your own you will probably be going for the next two. Promise.

The books are being made into movies which is really awesome and to add to the hype there is viral marketing for the first one which is set to come out in March. Super stoked for that.

After excessive tweeting for it to process, here is my DIP I finally received. I live in District 5 and I'm a Systems Analyst. I'd prefer to be the visual merchandiser of District 5 but I assume they don't have those there being that my district mainly runs the power supply. Oh well lol.
























I'm not sure what exactly is going on with this and what's the point so far, but let's hope these virals are just as cool as The Dark Knight's. That stuff ran my life for nearly a year. But in a good way and it was awesome. If you want to get into the virals while they seem to be just starting, go to TheCapitol.pn and register, might be worth it. I got a lot of swag during the TDK virals and won two free tickets for an advance screening of The Dark Knight in IMAX. It was seriously the coolest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment