Thursday, January 6, 2011
The last couple of days I've been hanging out with my BFF Rachael, because apparently I'm socially retarded and we need to change that. Cool with me... One thing we did this week was make a list. The two of us have this thing about making a list of stuff we want to do (on a canvas or plywood) and then marking them off as we go. Our last list was super long and we managed to get most of it done by the end of the summer. This time our list is a lot shorter, but seemingly more difficult. We want to open up a specialty bakery shop, as a back up plan if we both fail at life. So for now on we're supposed to be talking about business plans...yeah that lasted an hour..lol but it's cool we'll get back to it.
Things I've learned the last couple of days with Rachael:
1. Monday is a time of day.
2. I will never watch A Serbian Film.
3. Rachael will, at all costs, get me to leave the house, even if it includes pulling my hair.
4. Starbucks' passion fruit tea lemonade is nasty, but coincidentally is the same color pink I have in my hair.
5. Patron takes the edge off.
6. And lastly, after correctly spelling the word "bakery" twice, the third time was just too difficult. lol.