Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 38!

"The world has gone insane, we've lost our brains"
Joe of Patent Pending!




















This is probably the coolest dude on the face of the earth, hands down, no argument, don't even bother trying because I'm pretty sure a million people would agree with me as well and you and your argument will fail. Miserably. Just saying lol.

So the last Patent Pending show I went to, I bought a Juicebox hoodie. Juicebox is Joe's awesome clothing company. When I got home I realized that the silkscreening stuff spread into the inside of the hoodie and messed it up. Upset, it wasn't that big of a deal. When I went to see them last night I wanted to tell Joe about it, just so he would know to check the rest of them. He felt so awful he gave me a new hoodie for free. Wouldn't even take the money from me. I promised I would bring him the original back next time, but he didn't seem to really care lol. I'm thinking either a Patent Pending or Juicebox themed Talbert is a must for the next time I see them.


When Joe said they were about to play Decemberween, Dan and I looked at each other in shock. One, they neverrrr play this song anymore and two, my brother didn't show up to the show and we knew he would die to know they played this. This is just a clip of the song. I cut it short because Rachael put her arm around me when Joe said to, and I didn't realize it and I almost dropped my camera lol. I love how you can hear her contagious laugh at the end of the video. Also when they say Fritz, that's the kid the show was for. It was his birthday. An awesome birthday I must say, I was envious of him, a birthday of a bunch of bands playing? Way awesome.

By the way, you should definitely check out Patent Pending and Juicebox clothing. Patent Pending is truly awesome, and Juicebox is ridiculously cool as well.

http://patentpendingmusic.com/
http://iwearjuicebox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment