Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 32!

Another slumber party with Rachael and Blake. It's going to suck when Blake goes back home : (

















This time our girls night became a "Debbie Downer" for various reasons, which all seemed to be related to the same subject. Errrrr to that. As a pick me up we had a close-to-midnight run to Wendy's for frosties and fries. The perfect fast food combo. And to add to the mix, ghetto music blasting in the car, with Rachael's remix... "green and purple, green and purple, green and purple."

Zombie boots, striped tights, old cheerleading uniform, with my plaid jacket....and I'm a fashion student??




















Slowly but surely Rachael may be succeeding in this changing of me. I left the house like this...willingly. Apparently we have Blake in on this changing of me as well. I'm in hopes she'll stop calling me an old person soon. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment