Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 130!

If you know me, then you know I hate buying cards. They are the most impersonal expensive things ever. They are someone else's words printed down for you to sign your name to. Hand made cards are another story, they are the sweetest things. But after hitting the age of 10 hand made cards are kinda frowned upon lol. Anyways this here probably shows exactly why I hate cards so much.

























That red card in the middle that says "select the year birthday"...yeah there is actually a wheel on the side that you can spin and choose from 21st birthday all the way to 100th. How ridiculous is that? It's to the point where you don't even care about the impersonal card now, as long as the birthday is correct, making it even less personal... However, I suppose you can see this as a money saver card. If you ask for the card back, every ten years you can reuse it. Hmm practical...but still impersonal.

"Your clever words mean nothing more to me than a line I heard in a movie"

No comments:

Post a Comment