Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 52!

If I was ever given the chance to marry someone's music...it would be this guy's music.




















I'm completely into Alien Ant Farm and The Matches, they'll always be my favorites for life. However, I don't think I'll ever be as obsessed with their music as I am with Brendan Rivera's. It's just so ridiculously good, good vocals, instrumentals and lyrics. It's all amazing. This was my first time getting to see Brendan. I've wanted to for almost four years now, since he was in his old band, Looking Glass Wars, but plans never worked out. Finally I got to see him, at his CD release show and it was such an awesome show. His new album is called "No Ocean in Ireland." It's amazing, and you most definitely need to go check him out, http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment