Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 50!

This is just so not cool in my book.
















I hate alcohol, like a lot, the smell gets me nauseated. So to have to sit next to this dude while he's drinking away at his beer, in such close quarters, I thought I was going to be sick. I've asked a few people and I still don't know the answer. But isn't it illegal to drink in public, let alone on a train? I mean this dude will be driving himself home from the train station, no? Illegal or legal, I don't care, I wish people didn't drink on the train, or at least near me.


Oh and the last time I took a picture of the person sitting next to me on the train, I used the excuse that it was around 5:30 am and I was tired so I lacked brain function. My excuse this time...contact drunk?

"In this crowded world I'll be high waiting when the last train comes"

No comments:

Post a Comment