Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 118!

A couple of months ago I wrote about how I went to Colorado to see my aunt and uncle. While there, they gave me a beautiful clover ring and one diamond earring. My aunt said she had no use for it since she lost the other one,and thought I could do something with it. Well I did!


This is so exciting...


















I went to a jeweler to see what I could do with the diamond and he gave me a few books to go through. I decided I wanted a ring and picked out this setting because I loved the intricate design, looking very vintage.


Wanna see the ring again? Of course you do!




 It's so beautiful. This is the first real piece of jewelry I bought for myself so I think that's why I'm so excited. It looks truly perfect with the ring Dan bought me too!


"Shine on diamond eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment