Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 122!

A day out with Dan!

Getting Christmassy, Dan and I hit the city to see the Christmas windows, the tree, and Bryant Park. Bryant Park is one of my favorite places in the city. All set up with an ice skating rink, restaurant, a tree, and some awesome shops, the place was a madhouse, but absolutely amazing.

Dan bought me this at one of the shops. Isn't it beautiful?



















We also went to see the awesome Brendan Rivera play at Santos Party House. He played the entire Musician album from his first band, Looking Glass Wars. My favorite song, Hotel, is from that album and it was the first time I ever heard it live, so cool.


















I've never been to Santos Party House before, it's a small club, but pretty cool since it's owned by Andrew W.K. Something I found interesting about the place, painted on the wall in black light responsive paint was a painting of two puppies. It was just so random because there was nothing similar through out the place. The walls were rather bare. The painting was cute and all, just weird lol.



"Oh what a party it will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment