Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 85!

Happy Fourth of July!


It wouldn't be July 4th without someone in my family making a run to South of the Border, or Pennsylvania to purchase fireworks.
















My neighborhood sounded like a war zone this year. We had "sissy" fireworks, but someone up my street had those massive awesome ones, it seriously sounded like bombs. Poor Scout hates loud sounds and freaks out every July 4th. So as soon as he could, he found Heather and sat closely next to her for protection. Coincidentally Heather hates fireworks just as much as Scout and was hiding inside too.




















I'm not sure if I'm not trusted, or my family didn't want to share the fun of lighting the fireworks, but for some reason Dan and I were given a glow stick. OooOOoh. So we tried to take cool pictures with it.




















"So let the bombs drop. Listen to the sound they make on their way down."

No comments:

Post a Comment