Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 90!

Wedding!

My parents' friends just recently got married, and they were nice enough to invite the entire family. I haven't been to a wedding since I was younger, so I never realized how beautiful they were. I felt so lame trying to hold back the tears as the couple said their vows, it was the sweetest thing. But then when I looked at my mom and she was wiping her smearing mascara, I didn't feel so lame anymore lol.

I didn't know it until we arrived, although my family was all invited, I in fact was not. "Kyra" however was. Hoping no one knew the difference I crossed her name out and put mine, Kira, in its place. Such a wedding crasher!



I don't even get bothered by it anymore, when I see people misspell my name. When I receive holiday or birthday cards, 75% of the time my name is spelled wrong. It's either Kyra, Kiera, Keira, Kiara, Kara, Kari, Kerry or Kerri. No joke. Being my name is only four letters long, and has been my name since the day I was born, you would think eventually people would get the hang of it. Guess not. 


Heather and Joe!
My sister's hair was the talk of the party. Not only with the adults, but the little kids were obsessed with it. It was the cutest thing when a five year old girl asked if she could touch it.

My mom and Hugh! I'm glad my stepdad doesn't read my blog, if he saw I posted this photo I'm sure he'd be upset, being his eyes are half open.


















Hands down this is the cutest baby ever. Already hitting the Corona, lol.

This gentleman here hit the dance floor as soon as they played the first song, Billy Idol's Rebel Yell. He was the life of the party, on the dance floor the entire night. He was so awesome.


This is Heather and I taking corny pictures. We're really good at it. 
























So are Joe and I.

Also, according to an older lady sitting at our table, she claimed our table was the fun table, and Joe was the entertainment. I love old people.

"They call me hell. They call me Stacey. They call me her. That's not my name. That's not my name."

No comments:

Post a Comment