Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The little bit of random...

"Would you like to forget?"

When I was probably about nine years old, my best friend's older brother used to drink this stuff called "Brain Wash". Being that I was only nine, I was convinced that this blue soda would brainwash you. Silly, I know, but I was convinced! I was also convinced brainwashed meant blanking your mind, yeah pretty silly there too. When offered a sip I refused, seriously freaked out by the soda. However now, I kinda want to find this drink.

Ever just want to forget about something, but your mind won't let you, won't let you simply erase it? I was talking about this with Rachael earlier, which made me think of the soda. I have one, maybe two things I'd like to forget about, and she does as well. In her case, a phone number, and the temptation that comes with that phone number. The temptation to text or call it. Sadly even after she deleted it from her cell, she couldn't delete its permanent place in her memory. I blame it on her being an accounting major, numbers are her thing. In my case, an event and everything about it is perpetually branded in the back of my mind. Simple things like to trigger it off, making it resurface to the front, not allowing me to forget. I blame it on being "Kira", not forgetting anything is my thing.



















So this is the fearful drink. I'm not sure where to get it, or if you even can still. But I kinda want to try it. Not for my once presumption that this stuff would brainwash/blank your mind, but really because I'm pretty sure it's supposed to have some kind of kick to it and stains your tongue terribly lol. Know anything about it?


"Remember more than you like to forget."

2 comments:

  1. If you are still looking, try looking at BevMo or Rocket Fizz. I bought one at BevMo yesterday and I personally don't like it. If you do find it there also try Black Lemonade. It's made by the same company and it's my favorite drink. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome! I'll have to look into. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete