Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 74!

If you weren't aware of this, I am the master of cereal.

























When my mother goes food shopping, she always asks what kind of cereal she should buy. I always respond with, "Chex, cornflakes or rice crispies, I don't really like all that sugary cereal you normally buy." While I request simple cereal for it's lack of sugary sweetness, I completely contradict myself. Not always, but the majority of the time with toppings availability permitting, I usually put something sweet on my cereal. Never sugar, but either M&M's, cool whip, whipped cream, chocolate syrup or instant cappuccino. What a hypocrite I am, at the same time an amazing master cereal chef! lol. If you have never tried it, this is a must...cereal on ice cream. Specifically, Kix on vanilla ice cream. So good!

Please note: You can tell it's not Christmas time by my usage of dish wear. Notice I used a cup for my cereal, as I normally use, unless I get to use the awesome seasonal dishes during the Christmas season lol.

"Sweet things, I will never get enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment