Monday, June 6, 2011

The little bit of random...

Just a small continuation of day 72 and Kennedy Park. When Dan and I go to Kennedy at night, we walk a decent amount at the least we do three laps around the lake, and each lap is a mile. When we go in the mornings and if we have our cameras on us, we walk maybe, just maybe 2 laps. But usually it's one and a quarter because we get side tracked by going behind the park and checking out the stuff back there. Or this time, to add to that, we stopped at the kiddy park!

Next to the wood park that was knocked down for a skatepark, this used to be my favorite jungle gym at the park. I'm not sure why but I used to love to jump on this bridge. I did it while I was there, but it just wasn't the same.
Dan at the other end of a tunnel. I used my fish eye lens for this, looks pretty cool. 

I'm curious to know who listens to the New York Dolls that would still be going to the kiddy park/graffitiing a slide.














Speaking of graffiti....why? I just don't get it. "It was the spinach?" What does that even mean?! And why must people graffiti? I hate that so much. I mean this is hardly art, so don't say otherwise. And why can't you just get some canvas and express yourself on that? Psh!

"Teenage graffiti shut your mouth, turn off the tv. Ain't got no money honey I don't mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment