Thursday, June 30, 2011

The little bit of random...

Question...is it a train station?












Or a restaurant?
hey polarized lens, you kinda suck. I can see my reflection, as well as everything elses.
Apparently it's both! 

The TVF show I went to yesterday was in this town I had never heard of called, Gloucester. And right outside the venue was the cutest train station. Since we were early for the show, Dan and I decided to take some pictures of the cute train station, to find out they also served food; breakfast, lunch and dinners. Yup, "dinners", not just one dinner, but multiple dinners. Which is interesting, since they close at 3 pm. 
These train tracks were right up to the concrete barrier, which is very close, and made me wonder if the restaurant shakes as a train passes by. Then I thought, with the weird train painting, the restaurant being right there and...well I didn't think about it too much, but I thought possibly they were dead tracks. 

















But they're not! Between sets, the VFW played music from Pandora, and a certain specific song that I can no longer stand began to play. Not wanting to hear it, I left to eat my sandwich I had in the car, and I was just in time to catch a train passing by!

















So now I still wonder, does the place shake as trains pass by?


"Don't shake, I hate to see you tremble."

No comments:

Post a Comment