Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The little bit of random...

Happy Summer Solstice! Happy last day of spring and first day of summer!

It's been just about one year since I restarted my blog. And I'm up to 78 photo posts and quite a few 'little bit of random' posts. My goal this summer is to hit 100 photo posts by September. Let's hope I can make this happen.

In celebration of the summer I have something super special. I have an original Rachael Gross production up for sale. This masterpiece was done on 8.5 x 11, 97 brightness, white, HP printer paper. The medium used is crayon. Specifically, a Crayola 64 pack of crayons (you know the one with the built in sharpener). The title of this piece is "My Jungle Of A World At The Gym. Always Ready To Pounce." And the story behind this may be even more interesting than her vast use of color and space. What brought her to this art was boredom, at work, which is at the gym. Fascinating.


















I'd like to start the bidding for this Rachael original at $250. Do I hear $250?


BTW I'm not really selling this artwork, but I'm sure that's obvious. lol. Isn't it adorable though?


"Cause her mind is set now and no one can save her. It’s inevitable tonight. She’s a tiger."

No comments:

Post a Comment