Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 76!

 I need desperate help with displaying. Good thing I go to school for that. At an attempt to be creative, I wanted to use a pineapple for a jewelry display. Lacking the fitting jewelry I tried my best to pull this off, but it didn't really work out too well. The lighting isn't the greatest in my kitchen and the incandescent lights bouncing off my table made the photo very orangey. I'll have to try this again, maybe with better suiting jewelry and a different fruit.




Something that did work out...
Heather and I apparently have too much time on our hands. The pineapple was originally meant for eating and not my creative uses and since it was going bad, we had to cut it asap. Before we cut it Heather was about to eat an orange, but instead she gave it a sad face, and then some how it turned out to this whole scene here. We find ourselves all too amusing.



















"Sometimes We Have Too Much Fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment