Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 62!

A couple of months ago I posted about a Patent Pending show I went to, where Joe (the singer/owner of Juicebox) gave me a hoodie to replace the one that was ruined. He gave it to me for free and wouldn't take the money for it, even though I insisted. He's seriously the nicest dude ever. I felt horrible about it and promised at the next show I would return the original hoodie to him.

























But really, what is he going to do with the hoodie? The inside was ruined making it unsellable. Sooooo instead I decided to cut it up and make it something a little more useful for him...

























Like a Juicebox pillow!
I don't measure a thing and I'm not the greatest at sewing, but it didn't come out too bad.

If you still haven't yet, though I'm sure I've said it before, go check out Joe's clothing company Juicebox.
And you most definitely should check out  Patent Pending!

No comments:

Post a Comment