Sunday, May 15, 2011

The little bit of random...

Spring Cleaning: Part One!

I'm going through the ridiculous amounts of random photos I have taken on my phone, none of which I've had the chance to post about. So I'm going to do two mass photo posts of a few. Here we go!

Walking to NYIT, to the ceremony for my Sigma Beta Delta nomination, (Yeah don't know how I got on the International Honor Society, but I did.) I saw the cutest scene. An old man sitting on a bench next to a bronze statue. It was so cute! They looked as if they were two friends just hanging out on a nice April afternoon. I wasn't brave enough to take a photo of it from the front so I took one of behind.

However my friend Amelia is much braver than I and got a shot of them. This photo doesn't capture the true cuteness of how it really was. Maybe if stupid me wasn't standing there it would have been a better shot.
























I'm not really sure why a movie theatre needs to have this sign. I mean would it not be obvious? I guess not to those damn weapon carrying toddlers, being that this sign was about two feet off the ground, as you can see the reflection of shoes in the glass, it was obviously targeted towards them.



I don't really have words for this. Other than good luck!
(Photo, compliments of Joe)



I was sick on a Sunday which of course meant I couldn't go see my regular doctor because she was closed. So instead I went to a place in Shrewsbury that you can just walk into, after sitting there for half an hour I was told they don't take my health insurance and it would cost $180, as opposed to the $20 copay I would normally pay. No thank you, I rather suffer! I'm convinced that they were discriminating against me. Yup, as you can see they have parking specifically for emo kids,  and since I'm not emo I wasn't helped!
















Obviously only kidding here ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment