Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 71!

Summer is so close I can taste it!




















Literally...

Five signs summer is on its way.

1. It's nearing 9pm and it's still light out.
2. The grill is uncovered and Sunday dinner is no longer pasta night, but now consists of hamburgers, hotdogs or in my case this evening, veggie burgers! (not as if I am opposed to meat)
3. Every store you walk into features bubbles, hula hoops and sidewalk chalk as soon as you walk in and/or on every end-cap.
4. The ice cream man is driving around and his music is still welcoming at the moment, not yet irritating.
5. As my after dinner snack I opted for fresh cherries instead of the chocolate. Mainly for the fact that the chocolate has melted to the point you would need a straw to consume it.














"I need the smell of summer, I need its noises in my ears"

No comments:

Post a Comment