Saturday, May 21, 2011

The little bit of random...

Spring Cleaning: Part Two!

I love the names of these two mouth washes! Wicked Fresh, reminds me of this kid I knew when I was 15, he said wicked...a lot.
And the name of this brand just makes me laugh.
Hey Dan, that hat looks amazing! Zebra is definitely your thing. Remind me when I see you next to give you my matching zebra shoes, leggings, and arm warmers. And maybe to break up the crazy amounts of black and white zebra, I have a red and black zebra hoodie that you would love!
Dan might be the only dude that can pull off a zebra hat, I swear.















I'm really glad they finally are making garlic shampoo and conditioner. This will really help keep those vampires away from my hair.
Oh this totally reminds me of that new Sonic commercial with the vampire, has anyone seen it? It makes me so sad :( 




















I absolutely, positively love this display! This is The Limited's new window display in the mall, and I just love it. The concept is pretty great and the display is so cool. It's so simple if you think about it and the cost seems quite minimal, not to say that presses on it's quality, because that's not true at all. It's just all around really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment