Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 67!

"It takes trying to rip your skin to really know how thick it is"

If you care to know what one of the visual labs look like at LIM this is it. This is where I had been spending my finals week. Oh in the corner there, that's Amelia.


















And this is me desperately trying to finish my floor plan to my carnival theme shoe store.




















And this is part of my second project. A lingerie store I had to make in the program Visual Retailing. My theme was 1920's, basing it off of speakeasy's, jazz clubs, prohibition, Some Like It Hot and of course Chicago.
















These are only a few stills of the store, there was so much more to it.

This seriously was the craziest/best week. School=done, my projects received decent grades, I saw Maniac anddd I played photographer at a mini photoshoot (post about that coming soon!). I think though, between living off of clif bars, monster energy drinks, peanut butter sandwiches, having three hours of sleep a night and spending most of my time desperately getting all of my work done in a four day time span, as well as dealing with the stress of thoughts of not getting my work done, I give myself another three days before I collapse from the after math.

No comments:

Post a Comment