Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 69!

I collapsed! Okay, not really. I just got a really really bad stomach bug. It was so bad that I had to go to the hospital. First week of summer break has been amazing! lol. Apparently the virus has been going around and there've been many cases of the bug, which probably caused the worst pain I have ever experienced. The excruciating pain was caused by my stomach muscles twisting, or so says Dr. Cheng at the ER. Sounds fun, right?
















So while I was put on a strict diet, no food for four hours once I got home, then only clear liquids, then the BRAT diet after 24 hours (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast), then a low fat diet after 48 hours, (ugh low fat), I laid in bed all day dizzy. Mostly because of the lack of food I'm sure. As I laid in bed, my poor Scoutie knew I wasn't feeling well and made sure to stay by my side.

I'm not sure who's more spoiled here. Me for having Nurse Scoutie by my side, or Scoutie for being allowed to lay in my bed all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment